Bolt Assembly – Nitride
E2 Armory bolt assemblies are precision machined from 9310 alloy. Fabricated from hardened steel, these groups are ultrasonically cleaned and Nitrided, designed to a high standard and manganese phosphated for a high-end finish you can rely on.
- Bolt precision machined from 9310 alloy; carburized/case hardened & shot peened
- Ultrasonically cleaned and Nitrided
- Extractor, machined 4140 Tool steel alloy, hardened and Nitrided
- Extractor Pin, precision machined and ground AMS6440/52100 Bearing grade steel retaining pin
- Extractor Spring, 5 coil, ASTM Grade A 228 wire stock, stress relieved, Tensile Strength of 393,000 PSI Max, 80 Durometer Per AMS-R-6855 black insert
- Extractor Spring O-Ring, Viton (FKM) Fluoropolymer Elastomer
- Ejector, S7 shock resistant tool steel alloy, hardened, shot peened per ASTM B851/SAE AMS2430, manganese phosphate
- Ejector Spring, ASTM Grade A 228 wire stock, heat treated, stress relieved – Tensile Strength of 376,000 PSI Minimum
- Gas Rings, Steel Corrosion Resistant Per AMS 5906 – X3
- All material, components and packaging made in the USA
(1) Bolt Assembly – Nitride
E2 Armory is committed to providing the highest quality firearm components that meet all rigorous military specifications while being competitively priced and rush delivered. Our customers are provided products that could be used for the defense of liberty and freedom across the globe. E2 Armory employs only the highest caliber employees that are devoted to continual improvement and bar setting quality. We are excellence.
E2: Distributing Freedom.