AR-15 LOWER RECEIVER – HARD COAT ANODIZED
WARNING: Must be 21 or older to purchase. If you live in California, please read your local laws before ordering. We ship faster than a speeding bullet!” Order by 4PM EST M-F. FFL items may take longer to process.
Your lower receiver is the most crucial component in the development of your AR-15. That said, it’s important to invest in a precision-machined part to ensure better, more reliable performance over time.
- Precision machined from Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Alloy forging, T6 Temper
- Certified MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodize Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc Seal – Eddy current & Taber Abrasion tests performed to ensure coating integrity
- Precision broached magazine well
- Kaiser chemical composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum
- Inert ceramic media blast for uniform finish
- “MULTI” caliber specification for build versatility
- AR-15 model designation
- Text precision CNC machined prior to anodize
- Laser Marked E2 Logo
- All material, components and packaging made in the USA
(1) AR-15 Lower Receiver – Hard Coat Anodized (Ready for assembly)
All E2 Armory products are competitively priced and include a FREE E2 Armory sticker. E2 Armory is committed to providing the highest quality firearm components that meet all rigorous military specifications while being competitively priced and rush delivered. Our customers are provided products that could be used for the defense of liberty and freedom across the globe. E2 Armory employs only the highest caliber employees that are devoted to continual improvement and bar setting quality. We are excellence.
E2: Distributing Freedom.