AR-15 A2 UPPER RECEIVER & PARTS KIT – HARD COAT ANODIZED
The E2 Armory AR-15 A2 upper receiver is forged from 7075 T6 aluminum, precision machined and processed to military specifications and standards. It features an A2 carry handle with rear sight cuts and a hard coat anodized for a durable finish. Compatible with standard Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers and components, this is a high-quality receiver available at an awesome price.
- Precision machined from Aerospace 7075 Aluminum Alloy forging, T6 Temper
- Certified MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2, Hard Anodize Coating, Flat Black Dye, Non-Reflective, NiAc (Nickel Acetate) Seal – Eddy current & Taber Abrasion tests performed to ensure coating integrity
- Kaiser chemical composition certifications for the 7075 Aluminum
- Dry film lube bore coating over anodized substrate
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 platform lower receivers
- Inert ceramic media blast for uniform finish
- Laser Marked E2 Logo
- All material, components and packaging made in the USA
(1) AR-15 A2 Upper Receiver – Hard Coat Anodized
(1) Mil-Spec Dust Cover Assembly
(1) Dust Cover Spring
(1) Dust Cover Pin
(1) Dust Cover Pin C-Clip
(1) Forward Assist Button Assembly
(1) Forward Assist Spring
(1) Forward Assist Roll Pin
All E2 Armory products are competitively priced and include FREE E2 Armory stickers. E2 Armory is committed to providing the highest quality firearm components that meet all rigorous military specifications while being competitively priced and rush delivered. Our customers are provided products that could be used for the defense of liberty and freedom across the globe. E2 Armory employs only the highest caliber employees that are devoted to continual improvement and bar setting quality. We are excellence.
E2: Distributing Freedom.